Basic Design Course
BASIC DESIGN COURSE
Our basic design course introduces introduces learners to the fundamentals of craft design. At the class, students will learn:
1. Different type of craft and crafts terminologies
2. Different techniques used in craft processes
3. Origami and kirigami for decorations
4. How to use different tools and machines used for max production of products.
5. How to combine different materials together to achieve set projects
6. Colour combination for beautiful and appealing works
7. How to make gift cards, boxes, chandeliers and much more
Duration: three months
Course Level: beginner
Time: 10.00am - 1.00pm
It's a great course. The instructor is awesome and knowledgeable. The lessons are well-designed. I recommend this course to anyone who wants to learn portrait drawing..
The Mosart academy portrait drawing course beginner level was informative and very helpful. I didn't know anything about portrait drawing before and now I feel like I am ready to tackle a portrait on my own.
I love the course, and I loved learning at a pace that was manageable for me. The course is also very affordable. Thank you Mosart!
I would recommend this course to anyone wanting a solid introduction to drawing the human head and face. Mosart's teaching style is very clear and easy to follow.